Saturday, May 07, 2005

My Mom finally went over the rainbow on May 5, 2005. She had been terminally ill for over 4 months. She is now out of pain. It is hard to say goodbye but she was not really here since December. I now understand what makes a person is really a lving soul, when we are able to speak and think, to love, to laugh, to cry and to share and express our feelings. Without these things we are basically lifeless except for the body. She fought the hard battle and won the fight. She has crossed over the rainbow to a wonderful place.

I will miss her so much and my heart is hurting so badly, but I know each time I see a rainbow or a butterfly, she is really smiling back at me.

I love you Mom, enjoy your new home in heaven, over the rainbow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Parentheticus said...

This must be a sad Mother's Day for you Angie. You have my sympathy.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Pragmatik said...

My condolences to you and to your family.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home